Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Greenest Book Club!

So, I joined Jessica Gottlieb's book club.

An internet book club has got to be the greenest way for doing this there is!

You can borrow a book from the library and discuss the book from your own living room without having to drive!

I am however, going to buy the book on Kindle.  For me, the library is not a good choice.  The library has cost me pretty penny and even got me sent to a collection agency - twice!

That's right, I am not good about returning on time.  I don't mind paying the late fees.  However, when the late fees add up to more than the price of a book it's time to look at yourself in the mirror and admit that you are too lame for the library to lend to - so Kindle it is!

If you want to join us, the first book is The Saturday Wife.

This will be interesting!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Collections for library books? Sounds like a wise choice to pick the Kindle version! I am in on the book club, too....waiting for mine to arrive at the library. Can't wait to dig in and get to know everyone better!

    ReplyDelete